Iconic International Brand - Nathan's Famous Franchise Opportunity
Greater Sydney Area businesses for sale
Food/Hospitality businesses for sale
Restaurant businesses for sale, Greater Sydney Area
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleIconic International Brand - Nathan's Famous Franchise Opportunity
New Australian Wide Franchise Opportunity with Nathan's Famous.
Celebrating 100 years and operating 330 outlets across the globe, Nathan’s Famous is expanding its brand throughout Australia.
Opportunities include Restaurants, standalone Kiosk and Cart franchises offer Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Crinkle Cut Fries and beverages from a completely self-contained unit.
Founded in 1916 with a small Hot Dog stand in Coney Island, New York, Nathan’s Famous is now bringing the “Flavours of New York Since 1916” to Australia.
Nathan’s Famous have created a unique product and brand that cannot be matched with other Hot Dog competitors in the market. The menu consists of simply Hot Dogs, Crinkle French Fries, Nathan’s Famous fresh Lemonade and a variety of soft drinks.
Features of this business include:
- Hot Dogs are 100% Australian Smoked Beef cooked on a BBQ not boiled as most Hot Dogs are.
- Bread rolls and delicious toppings are delivered fresh from preferred suppliers.
- French Fries are cooked in Corn Oil which is reported to be one of the healthier oils on the market.
- Full menu stores include Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Chicken Burgers and Tenders, Beef Burgers, Crinkle Cut Fries and beverages.
- Healthy profit margins resulting in an excellent Return on Investment.
If you are looking for to be part of a growing new business opportunity, then this is one not to be missed.
Enquire now for further information from carts, kiosks and full menu restaurants.
Investments from: $100,000 plus GST
Broker: Graham Streeter
Phone: 02 9899 1999
Mobile: 0418 870 920
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00353
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.