Popular Bar with PSA in Iconic Beachside Location
About this business for salePopular Bar with PSA in Iconic Beachside Location
This bar is located in one of Sydney’s most iconic beach side locations, right in the thick of its cosmopolitan hub. Everything about it has been lovingly constructed and refined over time by passionate hospitality veterans who have created a sophisticated and well run food & beverage offering. They have done a brilliant job maintaining the space in pristine condition. Its list of features are on the wish list of many buyers, so get in quick.
The business has been lovingly constructed and designed to be run without the owner working in service. The owners role is to implement the marketing and events, control the payroll and run the social media platforms.
- Rare PSA liquor license, one of only 9 in surrounding suburbs
- Strong profit returns of $195,000 approx. (for a part time working owner in service 20 hours per week)
- Well detailed and transparent financial records
- Located in the cosmopolitan area of iconic suburb
- Beautiful interior
- Plant and equipment is in impeccable condition
- Fully equipped cocktail bar, & kitchen
- Long, favourable lease
- Currently operating evenings only with huge potential for day trade
- Refined & well documented systems & procedures
- Outdoor seating
- Fantastic, wine, cocktail and simple food offering
This business would suit any operator with industry experience, and you don’t necessarily have to have owned a business in the past. The owner would be prepared to consider any serious offer.
For full details contact Dan Levitus on email@example.com or 0450 326 146.
As Australia's #1 LINK Business Broker, Dan has been involved in buying, selling and operating businesses for 15 years, specialising in the sale of hospitality wholesale, manufacturing, distribution and retail businesses up to $20M.
With a professional and enthusiastic manner, Dan strives to achieve the best possible results for his buyers. Dan transacts some of Australia's best cafes for sale, restaurants for sale and bars for sale.
Contact: Dan Levitus
0450 326 146
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.