Vendor Finance Opportunity at Cafe Franchise for Sale
About this business for saleVendor Finance Opportunity at Cafe Franchise for Sale
Modern meets Traditional.
Shingle Inn was born in 1936 becoming one of Australia’s oldest and most loved café chains. From the humble beginnings of one store that stood alone for 66 years, the Shingle Inn is now a franchise network of 52 cafes throughout Australia with locations in Qld, Victoria, WA, ACT and NSW. Shingle Inn holds a special place in the heart of people of all ages.
Key features of this opportunity:
- This newly built store is located at one of largest shopping centres in the Central Coast Region.
- Long lease to 2023 and reasonable rent in busy shopping centre
- Healthy growth in sales, kid’s playground next to door
- Expensive fit out and classic elegant European design
- Top quality training and support from one of Australia's oldest and most loved cafe chains
- Well trained and friendly staff
- Kid friendly cafe chain offering a High tea menu fit for any Prince or Princess including a ribbon ham sandwich, delicious mini donut, cute kid’s biscuit and kids shake or babychino.
- Vendor finance available to the approved candidate
The range of Shingle Inn delicious and decadent baked goods helped establish the store’s popularity. Shingle Inn signatures include High tea, petite sweets, delicate ribbon sandwiches and the traditional scone with jam and fresh cream.
Up to 50% unsecured finance available. Just ask the broker for more information. Don't miss this rare opportunity in the market!
For more information please contact Sabrina Xia for a comprehensive information pack on this business.
Broker: Sabrina Xia (Speak English & Chinese)
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00346
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.