Gloria Jeans Franchise in Sydney's South
About this business for saleGloria Jeans Franchise in Sydney's South
Don't miss out on the exciting opportunity to own your very own Gloria Jeans Franchise.
The business is located in Southern Sydney on a great street location in a very busy local community.
With two major supermarkets close by and right on a bus stop with a train station in walking distance this Gloria Jeans has optimal foot traffic.
- Long Lease to 2032 (15 year lease)
- Plenty of time to re-coup your investment
- Occupancy cost at 7.9% rent to turnover
- Very busy mornings with commuters and trades heading to work.
- Extended trading hours are allowed in this location.
- Franchisor provides full training and marketing strategies.
- New food lines to be introduced to increase the average spend per customer.
With such a long lease, low rent, and established customer base this is ideal as a quality return on investment with minimal input or as a stable earner for those entering the industry who would not normally have the experience and/or know how to attain and prosper as an independent.
Buyers should make further investigation before making a purchasing decision.
For more details, please contact Mark Scott
Broker: Mark Scott
Mobile: 0447 219 799
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00344
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.