Profitable Restaurant in Prime Location for $399,000
Inner West businesses for sale
Food/Hospitality businesses for sale
Restaurant businesses for sale, Inner West
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleProfitable Restaurant in Prime Location for $399,000
This well established restaurant is a popular go-to for casual diners in the local area. Through the years, the business has consistently produced impressive returns for the owner. The business operations have been finely tuned for maximum efficiency, and accordingly, require little to no owner involvement.
With its quality food offering, and location in both densely populated suburb and busy high street location, this creates the perfect storm for continued success.
- Run entirely under management
- Highly populated and culturally diverse area of young families, students and professionals with disposable income
- Business benefits from foot traffic of the neighbouring Westfield and high street location.
- Refined systems for optimised efficiency & profitability
- $220,000 PA net profit for non-working owner
- Very well fitted and stylishly designed
- Indoor & outdoor seating
- Remote control operated full security systems and real time-stream cameras.
The quality of operation and success of this business represents a strong return on investment for the approved purchaser. This is truly an exciting and solid business to own and operate. This business is an extremely rare offering in the market place.
For full details contact Dan Levitus on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0450 326 146.
As Australia's #1 LINK Business Broker, Dan has been involved in buying, selling and operating businesses for 15 years, specialising in the sale of hospitality wholesale, manufacturing, distribution and retail businesses up to $10M.
With a professional and enthusiastic manner, Dan strives to achieve the best possible results for his buyers. Dan transacts some of Australia's best cafes for sale, restaurants for sale and bars for sale.
Contact: Dan Levitus
0450 326 146
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.