Passiontree Velvet Franchising Cafe - Garden City QLD
CBD / CBD Fringe businesses for sale
Food/Hospitality businesses for sale
Cafe/Coffee Shop businesses for sale, CBD / CBD Fringe
Refer to Broker
About this business for salePassiontree Velvet Franchising Cafe - Garden City QLD
Quality - Excellence - Affordability – Luxury
Passiontree - a world edible luxury!
Passiontree Velvet was started in 2014 with the vision of introducing English high tea, Parisian Patisserie and Belgian Chocolate to Australian Shoppers. Passiontree has successfully established their brand, with products that truly deliver indulgence and a special experience - a place you can come to and forget the troubles of the world.
Passiontree velvet's aim is to bring a world of edible luxury into the lives of every customer.
- Brand new store at prime location at Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Leading brand in Patisserie & High Tea Concept
- The brand currently has 2000 Facebook followers and over 7,500 Instagram followers and numbers are growing everyday
- Outstanding products and recipes are specially crafted by people who are passionate about their food and beautiful new products have been invented every few months
- No previous patisserie or cafe skills are required, full training and support provided by Franchisor
As a passiontree velvet franchisee, you will benefit from being a part of a business that stands out from the rest. The passiontree velvet franchise opportunity is about a certain kind of lifestyle for franchisees. You are able to package gifts for customers to take to their friends' for tea, boxes of macaroons or chocolates.
The world is your Oyster!
For more information please contact Sabrina Xia for a comprehensive information pack on this site and other available sites.
Broker: Sabrina Xia
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00208
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.