Well established Licensed Post Office - Newcastle Region
Newcastle & Region businesses for sale
Retail businesses for sale
Post Offices businesses for sale, Newcastle & Region
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleWell established Licensed Post Office - Newcastle Region
**Recent approval for “Extended Identity Services” makes this outlet the only one in the area apart from Corporate outlets offering these services.**
This is a unique opportunity to operate a well-established licensed Post Office with multiple further growth potentials – especially in the near future.
Nearby residential development is in progress, meaning the community will only grow from here, resulting in increased foot traffic.
In addition, there is the opportunity to improve retailing and promotion of Australia Post products and services.
Features of this business include:
- Established for number of years with a strong and loyal local client base
- Generating income from Mail services, Banking, Bill Payment, Australian Passports, Money orders, Foreign Currency, Western Union & many other retail services
- Located in a very friendly community with a number of amenities nearby and has served the local community for many years
- Ample parking and easy access makes this office very popular with both residential and business customers alike
- Flexibility and Freedom - Post Office trading only Monday to Friday leaves plenty of free time to enjoy family time
A motivated buyer could easily increase profitability by offering more services & installations of more PO Boxes. Currently there are a number of private post boxes installed of which most are currently occupied.
Australia Post is one of the most recognized brands in Australia and this is an ideal opportunity for a working couple or family to step in and take this post office to the next level.
For more information, please contact Himanshu Shah
Broker: Himanshu Shah
Ph: 0403 017 344
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00198
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.