Gym Franchise - Northern Beaches
Northern Beaches businesses for sale
Franchise businesses for sale
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleGym Franchise - Northern Beaches
This well-established ladies only fitness centre located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to enter into the fitness industry at below set up cost. Situated in a prime location for the past 13 years, with a loyal membership base under contract, this is a business which prides itself on excellent service, providing comprehensive and personalised exercise program’s for each member.
This women’s only gym offers a refreshing environment to its members combining modern fitness equipment and classes with an unparalleled commitment to member services and satisfaction. Membership at this business is affordable for all fitness preferences with current memberships exceeding 930.
Key investment highlights:
- Profit to an owner operator approx. $100,000 p.a – Full financials available on enquiry
- Current Turnover FY2017 - $666,791
- Lease till January 2020 with option for a further 5 years
- Group exercise room which caters to over 30 group exercise classes per week including Zumba, Yoga and Pilates
- Group Circuit area
- Large Weight Training and Cardio areas
- Extensive equipment list – over 30 weight & cardio machines
- Change rooms which include showers, dryers, lockers & other modern facilities
- Low cost model for someone wanting to enter into the fitness industry
- Includes a sub-tenanted massage studio with the option to expand into this area in the future
- On-site Crèche
This is a great opportunity to buy a well-established business with a strong membership base, long lease and opportunity for expansion.
Call now for a full information pack including Financials, Roster, Lease etc.
Broker: Mr Gareth Wolrige - 0448 715 762
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00187
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.