Well established & growing Party Hire business
About this business for saleWell established & growing Party Hire business
Excellent opportunity to own a long established, well recognised PARTY HIRE business in south west suburb of Sydney.
The business supplies & set up party venues customised to suit clients’ requirement and mainly dealing with B2B and corporate clients.
The business carries complete range of party hire products such as chairs, tables, marquees, linen, catering equipment, decorations, table ware, lighting/special effects and party accessories.
The business offers one stop shop solutions to their clients with range of product.
- Long established, well reputed party hire business
- Suits a husband and wife with assistance from 1 to 2 casuals
- Excellent online presence with multiple domain names
- Majority of the business comes through on line existence and phone enquiries
- Relocatable business however preferred to stay within local area
- Continued sales growth for the past 4 years offering excellent return on investment
- Well maintained equipment with further asset investment of over $40,000 recently
- Clean business with healthy asset value
- Truck and Van along with the stock are inclusive of sale price
- Difficult entry into the market due to high outlay for asset investment for a new start
Based on 35 years of existence, reputation and repeat client base, the business is strongly performing year in year out and offers great potential to grow.
Not to be missed opportunity for someone who would like to either expand or explore this lucrative 5 days business without compromising family time.
Phone: +61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 403 017 344
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00081
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.