Award Winning eCommerce Toy Business
About this business for saleAward Winning eCommerce Toy Business
A multi award winning ecommerce operation that is widely regarded within the toy industry as the benchmark for quality educational toys.
Key features of this business:
- A fresh selling approach has led to accelerated market penetration with a very captive customer base.
- Can be run from anywhere in Australia.
- The business has almost no sales process, which ensures a very low cost of customer acquisition.
- The majority of sales are placed on-line via an established website, built on the powerful Magento Enterprise platform.
- More than 5000 individual SKUs are available to use on the website easily activated and de-activated with one button.
- More than 30 000 current registered customers.
- Extensive CRM program in place.
- Positive, long term relationship with key suppliers.
- Suppliers believe some major brands in the product list have adequate representation online in the market place, so the existing relationship cannot be replicated elsewhere.
- Clearly identified opportunities for significant additional sales and growth into untapped channels within the educational and baby products market.
This enterprise would suit an experienced operator in the ecommerce space who is looking to expand their online presence into a key growth area or an existing bricks and mortar toy store/s wishing to enter the online environment with a turn-key ready product
First time to the market – don’t miss out!
To find out more, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvx8lOBBE9k
To enquire on this business visit www.linkbusiness.com.au/NQ00035 and click on "enquire now"
Phone: + 61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 404 823 116
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 823 116
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.