Quarry North Queensland - TMR Registered - Long Term Future!
About this business for saleQuarry North Queensland - TMR Registered - Long Term Future!
This unique opportunity has been a family owned operation for the past 27 years. Centrally located on the Atherton Tablelands which, with some investment, could be poised to become one of the major sources of road base and quarry material in the region.
Current product includes a full range of gravel products, sand, topping sand, crushed rock, shot rock, large landscaping rocks, small/oversize/trench rock, shot rock, basket & gabian rock, decorative stones, crusher dust, and deco fill.
The main features of this opportunity include:
- Substantial remaining resource (estimated 20 million tonnes)
- No new quarries will be permitted in the area
- TMR Registered
- Fully compliant with all relevant laws
- Operates under an exclusive Sales Permit (003695) & land designated Gravel Reserve
- In 2015 a Development Approval was granted to expand the current operations excluding other interests from gaining access to the resource.
- The addition of a vertical cone crusher will enable the production of 2.1 to all MRTSO5 2007 specifications. Geochempet tests show the rock is predicted to be suitable for use as road base, concrete aggregate and rip rap.
- Potential to substantially increase in revenue
- The site is well known for it’s range of quality products
All plant & equipment, stock piles and Sales Permit included in the sale on a WIWO basis.
Broker: Wendy Treacey
Mobile: 0404 823 116
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NQ00022
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.