Where the Rainforest meets the Reef
About this business for saleWhere the Rainforest meets the Reef
Lovingly restored by the current owners, this resort in Tropical North Queensland is hard to beat for its exclusive location and natural style which makes the most of the surrounding Daintree rainforest. It’s not often that human structures and nature get along but here the owners have worked towards creating a seamless coexistence. Everything in this lodge is aimed at enjoying the rainforest and all it has to offer with a stunning variety of flora & fauna, guests quickly relax and settle into the rhythm of life in the oldest rainforest in the world.
At the Daintree river crossing the adventure begins as you wind your way across the range 18km to Heritage Lodge situated at the foothills of Thornton’s Peak in the heart of the Daintree.
Some of the main features of this property: -
Freehold sale –
- 15 acres of Daintree Rainforest surrounded by the crystal clear waters of Cooper Creek.
- 20 Cabins with ensuite plus 2 very unique Honeymoon suites.
- Open air Restaurant seats approx. 80. Overlooking Cooper Creek.
- Undercover BBQ and function area, suitable for small weddings surrounded by 120 million year old Rainforest. Seating for 50.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen.
- Bar, fully licensed.
- Commercial laundry.
- Swimming Pool.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Managers House.
- All fixtures and fittings, plant and equipment are included in this WIWO sale.
All the hard work has been done. Solid bookings already contracted for both International and Domestic markets for 2019 & 2020.
Broker: Wendy Treacey
Mobile: 0404 823 116
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NQ00007
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 823 116
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.