Gem in the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest
About this business for saleGem in the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest
Lovingly restored by the current owners this Resort is hard to beat for its exclusive location and natural style which makes the most of the surrounding Daintree rainforest. It’s not often that human structures and nature get along but here the owners have worked towards creating a seamless coexistence. Everything in this lodge is aimed at enjoyment of the rainforest and all it has to offer with a stunning variety of flora & fauna, guests quickly relax and settle into the rhythm of life of the Daintree rainforest.
At the Daintree river crossing the adventure begins!
Some of the main features of this opportunity: -
- Very special location in one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
- 22 secluded, individual accommodation suites to create privacy for guests.
- International & local guests, good forward bookings for 2018 / 2019.
- Popular restaurant overlooking a pristine fresh water creek serving locals, guests and passing tourists.
- Large BBQ and function area.
- Pool plus swimming holes in the creek.
- Bush board walks.
- Secluded but not too remote.
- Sale includes 15 acres of World Heritage rainforest with its creek, all buildings including 22 accommodation cabins, owners / managers home (spacious 4 bedroom / 2 bath), the restaurant, BBQ & function area, and all plant & equipment.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to secure your place in the exclusive World Heritage Daintree rainforest!
Broker: Wendy Treacey
Mobile: 0404 823 116
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NQ00007
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 823 116
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.