Long Established Formworks Business
About this business for saleLong Established Formworks Business
For over 35 year this family operated business has been has been supplying, erecting and dismantling formworks for major building projects and companies across Queensland and interstate.
This company’s reputation is based on providing quality formwork while at the same time meeting construction schedules and is a major reason why they are consistently requested for many projects without tender.
With a high successful tender rate this company has been able to be selective with the volume of work, as well as have sufficient staff and material to handle both large and small commercial projects with conventional formwork systems.
The owners are retiring and over the past 2 years have been able to cap the amount of work to meet their own pace, however, the potential growth for this business for a new owner is enormous, leveraging off the reputation of this company.
This sale includes an extensive range of equipment and tools.
- Frames including Uheads, braces & flat jacks
- Props, strong backs (Black &Sliver)
- Timbers & Ply
- Frames, steel, columns, yoked Columns
- Truck, Forklift and Site Shed
- Tools, including, welders, Column clamps, Z bard, nuts, washers, workbench, scaffold poles, handrail brackets and the list goes on.
- A very affordable storage facility lease is offered to the buyer, or the buyer can purchase the company and relocate the business without having to take up the lease option.
The high value of the equipment and consistently of work, including work in progress well supports the asking price.
For further information please complete an online confidentiality agreement by clicking on the ENQUIRE NOW button.
Asking Price $550,000 (Incl. Equipment)
For full details contact Alan Minshull
+61 7 5572 2122
+61 498 955 890
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.