Post Office & Newsagent (5 and a half days p.w.)
About this business for salePost Office & Newsagent (5 and a half days p.w.)
Here presents a fantastic opportunity to acquire an easily run business with a growing revenue stream from exclusive licensed territories.
This business has a proven history, experiencing strong turnover and steady profits.
The main feature of this business is that it trades just 5 and a half days per week, offering alot more of a lifestyle opportunity than the generic 7 days p.w. newsagency. Other features include:
- No delivery run, ie. shorter trading hours without the stress of ensuring that papers are delivered on time;
- Well established business with over 40 years in same location;
- Excellent location on the Main Road of a suburban business centre;
- Holds exclusive territory licences for Australia Post and Newsagency;
- Revenue streams from Post Office and Lottery commissions;
- Regular, repeat customer base;
- Operated with experienced, trained staff;
- Attractive lease terms commencing from the date of sale;
- Plenty of potential to further diversify in this popular inner Newcastle suburban centre
With an annual turnover of $506,000, (includes Commissions of $104,000) and profit to a working couple of $140,000, this business offers a solid income and a lifestyle opportunity.
Please contact Stuart McLachlan for more information.
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/14745
Broker: Stuart Mclachlan
Contact: 0404 687 706
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 687 706
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.