Freehold Renovated Luxury Hotel Bar - Hobart CBDListing: #14514
About this Business for sale in Hobart & SouthernFreehold Renovated Luxury Hotel Bar - Hobart CBD
Tastefully renovated, this charming humble heritage Bar & Hotel is a fantastic opportunity for any serious investor or owner occupier to take the business to the next level. With nothing to spend, the new owners will enjoy the benefits of the brand new Bar, Commercial Kitchen, dining halls, 8 spacious bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and upstairs attic, 2 large courtyards and perhaps one of the best Beer Gardens in Hobart.
No expense has been spared in restoration of this beautiful heritage Inn, from polished floor boards to recycled table tops and more.This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of Tasmanian Heritage.
Conveniently located within short walking distances to:
• Hobart CBD shopping precinct
• Salamanca Water front night precinct
• Royal Hobart Hospital
• North Hobart restaurant precinct
• Freehold Sale of Tasmania Inn Hotel
• Registered Hotel with 8 spacious Rooms on the second level & Private upper deck
• Two large Dinning areas on first floor
• Liquor License until 12 am
• Spacious Front Bar, Rear Bar and 2 charming Lounge Bar Dining areas
• Hotel has a BRAND NEW Commercial Kitchen set up
• Plenty Street Parking Space Around the Hotel
• Great Opportunity for Hoteliers or Hospitality Person(s)
• Would make Ideal for Family Hotel Business
• Set up for Breakfast & lunches is ready to go!
• Little competition with only 3 Bars within 3 km Radius
The ‘Tassie Inn’ is one of Hobart’s original old pubs dating from the 1850’s. The current transformation has retained the ‘pub’ feel as a relaxed and welcoming meeting place, while providing a safe and clean environment all ages to can enjoy.
With a relaxed atmosphere, 'Tassie Inn' is definitely popular among locals. Including a friendly main bar with pool table, cosy lounge and cheery dining area warmed with old-school tables and chairs, and very relaxing and unique courtyard garden.
Serving a great a selection of local and mainland wines, numerous beers or a wide range of spirits.
If you are an experienced Hotel/Bar/Restaurant operator who loves the easy going Tasmanian lifestyle and interested in growing a new business within this area; please contact Farzin Hesari on 0401 009 469.
Inspections of the property are by appointment only and all parties must be accompanied by a member of the sales team. For further information or to arrange a full inspection of the property.
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at:http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/14514
Broker : Farzin Hesari
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
+61 3 6135 4446
+61 401 009 469
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.