Profit Growth Potential and Priced to Sell
About this business for saleProfit Growth Potential and Priced to Sell
A business of exceptional value, long established and highly regarded Vehicle Transport Business just rationalised to streamline management. Business runs itself. 20 hours per week for administration – longer commitment would mean more growth.
Currently priced below the insured value of the Plant and Equipment, consider these features:
- Current Return to owner (projected) $124635
- Includes 6 Trucks and 6 Specialised Car Carrying Trailers
- Operates Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Valley areas with room for significant expansion and growth to other areas
- All administrative, booking, quoting and scheduling activities can be handled from any location, including a home office
- Efficient systems and procedures generate a high level of customer service
- Can stand alone or be added to an existing transport or automotive business and see significant profit improvement.
And most significant for the purchaser being the potential to regain Sydney customers, providing a great upside immediately.
Broker: Victor Whiteley
Mobile: 0418 146 463
Broker: John FitzGerald
Mobile: 0437 189 810
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at:http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/13592
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 418 146 463
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.