Located in Sydney’s affluent Double Bay, this popular café is nestled amongst other niche cafes and restaurants in the vibrant city fringe hub that represents Sydney’s cafe culture.
Known for its relaxed vibe serving freshly baked in-house pastries, sandwiches and their signature coffee, this exciting business is an opportunity not to be missed!
Key Investment Features:
– Weekly sales approx. $13,000pw 6 days
– Long lease – April 2024 plus 5yr option
– Very reasonable rent
– Large commercial kitchen with for onsite catering arm to the business
– Separate catering website to be included in the sale
– Owners earnings Approx. $2500 – $3000 pw
– Good size 100sqm+ café with 50 seat capacity
– Currently selling 22-24kg coffee pw
– Hours of operation are 6am – 4pm (Monday-Friday) and 7am – 4pm (Saturday)
Operating 6 days, this business would suit an owner operator looking to combine their passion for food and coffee with a lifestyle to match.
For more information, please contact Gareth Wolrige for a comprehensive information pack including financials, lease, roster, financial models and more.
To enquire on this business visit www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW09679 or click "enquire now".
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.