One of SEQ best rated off-site catering companies with over 200 positive reviews and well in excess of 50,000 satisfied customers. Established in 2016 and specialising in birthday parties and corporate events, the business is highly automated and operating mostly during weekends with an average of approximately 180 events per year, each running for 3 to 4 hours each.
Returning in excess of $120,000 net to a working owner (weekends only), this business offers a great lifestyle with minimal work required during the week, mostly admin duties, and events management during weekends. Staff is able to manage events autonomously allowing a new owner the opportunity to easily switch to a hands-off management style and focus on future growth.
The business is offered for sale for $160,000 WIWO including goodwill, intellectual property, vehicle and all equipment. Genuine reason for sale. Work in progress in excess of $50,000 in pre-bookings for the following 6 months.
All the support and training will be provided to secure the future success and growth of this successful operation.
– Highly structured business with sound procedures in place, manuals and strong software backup;
– All cooking is done off-site, limited storage & premises requirements in the business;
– 3x contractors working for the business and easy induction process with no kitchen experience required;
– High quality custom made equipment to run multiple events and 1x van included for sale;
– Trademark on all Australian major cities and opportunity to franchise & expand with a replicable, well structured model;
– $50,000+ in events already pre-booked until end of the year;
Enquire now to discover more about this opportunity and receive a full information memorandum.
Business Broker: Matteo Melis
Mobile: +61 433 719 112
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields