Net Profit $202,192 (annualised 10-months figures)
* Located in busy shopping centre of a popular and fast-growing region of the Gold Coast. No competition in surrounding area
* Major residential development sites under construction within close proximity will allow for further business growth
* Well-known as a family barber shop which offers all services:
quality style cuts, clipper cuts, fades, cut-throat shaves, beard trims and more
* Business has grown exponentially with increased figures year on year
* Loyal and efficient staff in place. Business is partially managed. Owners work a five-day week between themselves (2 days + 3 days)
* Strong sales of over $11,000 per week
* Six-and-a-half-year lease with low overheads – rent is approx $1,200pw
* Quality shop fit with state-of-the-art equipment. Currently four chairs with room for one more chair
* Excellent systems and procedures in place – extremely easy for a new owner to learn
* Would suit owner/operator with industry experience or continue business to be managed by staff
* Business presents extremely well. Inspection is a must!!
Asking price is $305,000 (plus SAV $3k)
A Confidentiality Agreement needs to be completed before further information can be disclosed, please complete an online confidentiality agreement at https://linkbusiness.com.au/GC00832 and click on the ENQUIRE NOW button.
For full details contact Myron Plumb
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.