Classy restaurant with a $400k fitout, priced at A$249,000 for a quick walk-in, walk-out deal.
– A unique opportunity as one owner is overseas and keen to sell to the first serious buyer
– This 1.5-year-old business seats 85 inside and 30 outside, equipped with top-of-the-line gear (Goldstein, etc.) and spacious storage
– It previously had a liquor license and late-night trade potential
– Temporarily closed but primed for growth, especially during evenings with minimal local competition
– Conveniently located near a shopping district and school, on a main road. Transparency on details
– Long lease available with average $1430 rent weekly
– Vendor finance and lease-to-buy options available. Contact for info
Listing ID: NSW11072
Broker: Sudip Dhakal
Phone: +61 421 460 335
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis.
Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields