Exclusive newsagency & lottery outlet in the centre.
Asking price : $299,000 plus FF & SAV
Over 20 years of establishment with high reputation in the local area, well supported with loyal clientele in a busy shopping Plaza close the major Sydney rail station.
The business is surrounded by well-known businesses such as Woolworths, Australia post, Chemist Warehouse, BWS, major brand coffee outlets, and many more small to medium franchised and non-franchised businesses.
Features of the business:
– Strong lottery sales revenue of $2.20 Million (2020 sales performance)
– Many major price winner lottery agency
– Business is generating over $400,000 gross income
– Well known for its customer service
– Nearly new and expensive fit outs in place
– Generation One Retail image including DigiPOS in place. (Current Lotto image)
– The business is in a busy thoroughfare in the centre
– Easy to operate with POS system in place
– Next to the major Sydney rail station
– Ample car park facilities (500 car spaces in the centre)
An opportunity not to be missed. Business will not last at this price due to the location, strong sales performance, and great investment return.
LINK Business Sales Consultant
Phone: +61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 403 017 344
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW09596
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.