For over 33 years, this successful Pirtek business in Charters Towers, has given the current owners both a great income and a fantastic lifestyle, but now it’s time for retirement.
If you have been thinking about lifestyle change that offers
– Affordable housing
– Bigger Backyard
– Better Work Life Balance
– Safe family environment
– Were to can be your own boss
– Be in control of your own future
– Not have to travel or be away from your family
This Pirtek business could be what you’re looking for.
Charters Towers is only an hour and half west of Townsville and has become the second largest town in Queensland and is renowned for a town that has everything you could want for, and with a median house price of only $214K.
Pirtek is the market leaders in providing customers with a comprehensive portfolio of Hydraulic fluid transfer solution systems, products and Hydraulic hose services.
– Long established business over 33 years
– Great pipeline of Infrastructure and construction projects within the territory
– Long-standing blue-chip client base
– Large exclusive territory
– New 5 + 5-year lease is available
– Sale price includes 2 Fully equipped Mitsubishi Canter Fuso service vehicles
Pirtek Franchise system offers
– Strong recognized and respected brand
– Training- comprehensive induction and an extensive range of training
– Sales Support
– Marketing Support- large scale national programs as well as local area promotions
– Operational support
– Quality Assurance
– Business Management Tools
For the current owners It’s now time to pass this business to the next lucky owner.
If you are a dedicated and hardworking person with an exceptional customer service ethos and a mechanical trade background or have relevant skills and experience. Call Roland today on 0450 484 008 or
Enquire now to discover more about this opportunity.
Business Broker: Roland West
Mobile: +61 450 484 008
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
Key Words: Pirtek, Hydraulic, Fluid Systems, North, Northern Queensland, Queensland, Transport, Civil Construction, Manufacturing, Hydraulic Hose Services, On-site, Breakdown Service, Townsville, Hose Management, Lubrication Systems, Automotive, Engineering, Mining, Oil, Gas, Mobile, Trade, Services
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields