After 32 years the current owner is ready to retire and to pass this successful business to the next lucky owner.
The owner only works 3 to 4 half days a week overseeing the jobs and quoting on new work.
This business has a lot of upside and options for a new owner.
– Continue to operate the business under the same process and enjoy a great lifestyle balance.
– Grow the business into new areas of Brisbane and southeast Queensland.
– Work on the tools and reduces your costs and labor.
– Add this business as a bolt on to a existing business.
– Options, Options, Options
– A great team of subcontractor
– Long-term supplier relationship in place
– Trading for 32 years
– Lifestyle balance – Only working 3 to 4 half days a week
– Very low overheads
– Home based business.
– SDE Profit pf $149,000
This great opportunity is suitable for either a hands on owner with appropriate QBCC Licence and qualifications, or an associate business looking grow by strategic acquisition for immediate expansion.
The current owners will provide support during the handover period, ensuring the new owner a smooth transition into the business.
Feel free to contact Roland West for any further information on this fantastic opportunity or to arrange a site inspection.
Business Broker: Roland West
Mobile: +61 450 484 008
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields