Situated just 250m from one of the most popular sporting facilities and latest infrastructure developments in Brisbane, this venue is potentially the largest in its suburb, with capacity to host live music events, buffet dinners, game days and much more.
Premises are divided between an ample bar & cafe area situated right next to the entrance with tables, boots, 65 inches TV screens, as well as a window for takeaway coffee, connected to a buffet dining area with display cabinets running across the room for both cold & warm food.
Total inside area of approximately 250 square metres including front of house, kitchen, storage room, kegs room, a large office space at the lower level and 4 toilets (male, female, disable & staff) plus fully licensed outdoor space of 12m x 2.2m.
– State of the art kitchen facilities for all types of cuisines including over 20 pieces of premium equipment
– Long Lease Exp. in 2026 + 5 x 2 Year Option ($11,111.58 + GST p/month at 4% yearly increase)
– Versatile venue designed to cover all angles of the hospitality industry
– Situated in Brisbane's fastest growing suburb, ranked as the country’s best investment location
– All assets in the business are owned unencumbered and in perfect working condition
To discover more about this opportunity and receive a full information package, please enquire now and complete an online confidentiality agreement at linkbusiness.com.au/BR01288
Business Broker: Matteo Melis
Mobile: +61 433 719 112
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.