Combine air (CA) training is a high-altitude training phenomenon (simulate 3500 meters above sea level) that unlocks the science that elite athletes have been using for over 50 years to gain a competitive advantage – delivering the ultimate fun, engaging and diverse health and fitness service.
Science Proven Benefits
– More effective than anywhere else at sea level
– Burn more calories every session
– Extended afterburn On & off fields
– Build greater lean muscle & strength
– Enhanced athletic performance, speed & power
Why Franchise with CA
The CA Franchise Model, is unique and revolutionary, designed to provide its partners with a strong competitive advantage and protection that drives growth and long-term business success and profitability.
– Innovative Change Advancement Authority within the fitness industry
– Strong Engaged Community
– Science based technology & competitive advantage
– Platforms for success delivered as a complete plug and play model
Highlights of CA Franchise Early Adopter:
– Secure Your Large Territory with only $75,000
– Franchise Agreement Term: 5 + 5 + 5 Years
– Favourable Franchise Fees
– Return On Investment (ROI): 2 Years +
Ready to take the leap? Register a free training at any of our locations. Dive into the world of Combine Air – experience the exhilaration, the power, and the future of fitness.
Ready to elevate your fitness business dream? Contact us today!
Listing ID: NSW11029
Primary Broker: Yulin Tu
Phone: +61 477 327 133
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis.
Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields