This Café/Carvery turning over $11,000+ per week is positioned perfect to take advantage of a steady stream of passing foot traffic. The Café/Carvery situated inside a modern mid-size Shopping Centre among quality tenants at Browns Plains on Brisbane’s Southside.
* Business established some 26 years, current owner 6 years
* Sales $11,000+ per week
* Trades 6 days, Mon-Fri 6am – 4.30pm, Sat 6am – 3.30pm
* Exceptional fit-out including a walk-in cold room
* Secure lease to 30 June 2020 + 5-year option to 2025
* Rent $663 pw + outgoings + GST
* Accountant figures available to qualified buyers
* Owner will Cash Trial @ $11,000 per week if required
* 8kgs of coffee sold per week
Simple Menu consists of hot or cold rolls, sandwiches with either pork, lamb, beef, chicken, ham, salmon and salads. Burgers of all varieties sold, dine in and take-away meals are popular plus an all-day breakfast menu also Cold & Hot Drinks including quality Coffee.
The owner will train for a period agreed upon. A truly great buy.
Asking Price: $198,000 plus stock
For full details contact Kevin Hurst
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.