Established in 2006, this Italian Ristorante has become the go to venue for holiday makers and locals in its picturesque beachfront town.
It is anchored by an integrated retail, hotel (with total of 670 rooms) and residential complex in a Northern NSW area that is booming.
The business is positioned in a prime location with no further competition. It is just few minutes’ drive to the new Tweed Valley Hospital opening in 2023, as well as to the new Kings Forrest Estate development that will house 4500 residents.
* All equipment is in excellent working order with most of it being recently replaced with new equipment. Everything is ready to walk in and continue making money in this business with high profit margin.
* Authentic Italian food is offered along with premium local and imported beverages
* Currently trading Tuesday to Sunday for dinners only, the opportunity exists to expand to a breakfast, lunchtime and pop up bar offering.
* Award winning and nominated numerous times for awards.
* Seating for 150 patrons.
* Currently staffed by 8 team members.
A Confidentiality Agreement must be completed before further information will be disclosed. Please complete an online confidentiality agreement at https://linkbusiness.com.au/GC00872 and click on the ENQUIRE NOW button. For full details contact Guy Cooper and Sonia van der Merwe.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields