Business Sales Specialist
Wayne is LINK Melbourne’s (formerly Klemms) Senior Business Consultant with over 25 years’ experience in business sales, establishment and marketing, including:
- Company directorships in a variety of retail service industries.
- Franchise development and management
- General management and business consultancy to national blue-chip organisations.
- Sales and marketing management with national, and international manufacturing, service companies and retail businesses.
Wayne’s career began with Nestle, where he spent 13 years in the food industry. He progressed to sales and marketing management for a diverse range of FMCG products, working for companies including National Foods and Purina.
Wayne spent 12 years developing, managing, and implementing franchise expansion strategies for Kodak Express, growing Victoria and Tasmania to 226 franchised stores and 800 stores nationwide. His responsibilities included a $100M budget, including FMCG products, digital products, capital equipment and the financing thereof. Wayne then consulted to a variety of companies who were looking for expansion and growth strategies.
For the last 15 years, Wayne has been running a variety of his own businesses, operating as the general manager for retail project management companies with clients including Kmart, Microsoft, L’Oreal, Heat Group (cosmetics), Nokia, Sony, Landmark, Canon, and Tabcorp.
Services provided included:
- Business expansion strategies
- Retail design
- Manufacturing - both local and international
- International procurement
- Space management projects
- Logistics management.
Most recently, Wayne was Managing Director of a chain of ten paramedical laser and skin clinics, located across Melbourne.
Wayne’s broad industry knowledge and vast experience allow him to provide clients with a professional approach to the sale of their business.
Maximise the sale of your business and make it a stress-free experience, contact Wayne.