Wayne is a Klemms Business Broker, Senior Business Consultant with over 25 years’ experience in
Business Sales, establishment & Marketing, including:
- Company Directorships in a variety of retail service industries.
- Franchise Development & Management.
- General Management and Business Consultancy to National Blue-Chip organisations.
- Sales & Marketing management with National, and International manufacturing, service companies and retail businesses.
My career began with Nestle, spending 13 years in the food industry progressing to Sales and Marketing Management of a diverse range of FMCG products for company’s including National Foods and Purina.
Wayne spent 12 years developing, managing, and implementing franchise expansion strategies for
Kodak Express, growing Victoria and Tasmania to 226 Franchised stores and 800 Nationally. In addition, responsibilities included a $100M budget, including FMCG products, Digital products, Capital Equipment & the Financing thereof.
Wayne then consulted to a variety of Companies looking for expansion & growth strategies.
For the last 15 years Wayne has been running a variety of his own businesses and operating as
General Manager of Retail Project Management companies with clients including: Kmart, Microsoft,
L’Oreal, Heat Group (cosmetics), Nokia, Sony, Landmark, Canon, and Tabcorp. Services provided
- Business Expansion Strategies
- Retail Design
- Manufacturing both local and international
- International Procurement
- Space Management projects
- Logistics Management.
Most recently, Wayne was Managing Director of a chain of 10 Paramedical Laser & Skin Clinics,
geographically located across Melbourne.
Wayne’s broad industry knowledge and vast experience gained from Blue Chip corporate roles,
consultancy and business ownership provide clients with a professional approach to your business sale and thereafter.
Maximize the sale of your business and make it a stress-free experience, contact Wayne.