Business Sales Specialist
- Entrepreneur in business development
- Established, owned and managed ten businesses over the last 25 years - valued at over 3.8m. The businesses ranged from cafes and hatted restaurants to boutique florists, all in blue-chip locations.
- Highly experienced and licensed business broker with LINK – a global business brokerage.
- Achieved the 2nd highest business sale at LINK Melbourne (formerly Klemms) within 1.5 years as a business broker
Wealth and financial freedom through business and property investment is my passion.
Using my business acumen, I mentor my clients and tailor a personalised business plan so that they may achieve and optimise the return on their investment.
I intend to make the buying and selling experience professional, informative and seamless.
Due diligence is critical for both the vendor and the purchaser. My team includes experts in sales and acquisitions, finance advisors, marketers, accountants, lawyers and market analysts. My objective is to deliver results backed up by knowledge, experience, and a high level of integrity.
Business broking is a dynamic industry that is continually changing, requiring the assistance of experienced brokers. A business broker will guide you in making the right decisions on:
- Strategising an effective sale/purchase approach.
- Assisting in the preparation of due diligence documents, including financial documents, inventory, payroll statements, lease documents, and IP, supporting goodwill value.
- As part of the LINK global network, we have access to superior resources, including but not limited to, sophisticated valuation technology (VALU.LINK). VALU.LINK provides appraisals based on market data, setting LINK apart from the rest. Such tools enable our team of 30 brokers to achieve the best result for you.
- Qualifying purchasers.
- Recommend and adopt the appropriate marketing package specific to your business.
Applying my expertise when mentoring and nurturing my clients, guiding them towards prosperity, gives me a great sense of satisfaction and pleasure.
“Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation” Zig Ziglar