- Entrepreneur in Business Development
- Established, owned and managed 10 businesses over the last 25 years totalling a value in excess of 3.8m. Businesses ranged from cafes and hatted Restaurants to boutique Florists, blue-chip locations.
- Highly Experienced and Licensed Business Broker for a Global Company – LINK
- Achieved the 2nd highest business sale at LINK (formerly Klemms) within 1.5 years as a Business Broker
Wealth and financial freedom through business and property investment is my passion.
Through my business acumen I mentor my clients and tailor a personalized business plan so they are able to achieve and optimize their investments returns.
My intention is to make the buying and selling experience professional, informative and seamless.
Due diligence is absolutely critical for both vendor and purchaser. Alongside my team of experts in sales and acquisitions, finance advisors, marketers, accountants, lawyers and market analysts, my objective is to deliver results backed up with knowledge, experience, and high level of integrity.
Business Broking is a dynamic industry that is experiencing constant change and requires the expert assistance of experiences Brokers to guide you in making the making the right decision on:
- Strategizing an effective sale/purchase approach.
- Assisting in the preparation of due diligence documents including financial documents, inventory, payroll statements, lease documents and IP supporting goodwill value.
- As part of the LINK global network, we have ample and superior resources including but not limited to sophisticated valuation technology that provide appraisals based on market data that sets Link apart from the rest, this enables our team of 30 brokers to achieve the best result for you.
- Qualifying purchasers.
- Recommend and adopt the appropriate marketing package specific to your business.
Applying my wealth of expertise towards mentoring and nurturing my clients towards prosperity gives me a great sense of satisfaction and pleasure.
“Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation” Zig Ziglar