High Performing Jamaica Blue Store in Coffs Harbour
Mid North Coast
About this business for saleHigh Performing Jamaica Blue Store in Coffs Harbour
High Performing Jamaica Blue Store - Great Sea Change Opportunity
This store is located in one of the largest and most progressive shopping centres in Regional NSW.
Named as one of the most popular tourism destinations in NSW, this location is famous for its spectacular coastline and tourist attractions.
The store is currently owner operated, however could easily become operated as a fully managed store.
Key features of this opportunity:
- Average annual sales of in excess of $1.125 million
- Current weekly net profit to owner operator $4,100 PW
- Prime location in the centre with attractive rent at 10% of turnover
- 4 years young
- The store is located on 140 square metres with 21 tables and 74 seats
- Staff are well trained, friendly, efficient and experienced
- All equipment is state of the art and well maintained, brand new Hobart dishwasher recently installed
- New income stream from newly established catering business with attractive and realistic growth prospects
- Top quality training and support from one of Australia's nationally recognized and well established brands
- Established clientele with many repeat customers
Sad sale due to family reasons.
This business offers an ideal opportunity to acquire and generate quality earnings and return on investment with minimal input, especially for those who are considering entering the industry but may not have the practical experience and/or know how to succeed and prosper as an independent.
Perfect opportunity for someone looking for a sea-change to this idyllic location.
Up to 50% unsecured finance available. Just ask the broker for more information.
Broker: Sabrina Xia
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00147
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.